Daisy Pool Covers offers an extended warranty up to 10 years. In the unlikely circumstance that you do need to make a warranty claim, we’re here to help you. For peace of mind our extended warranty means
– All Daisy quality products come with a pro-rata warranty which covers the purchaser for defective material or workmanship on a pro-rata basis as set out below
– We will repair or replace the product upon inspection or photo image
– The fine print – Daisy reserves the right to refuse repeat claims of the same damage.
Installing your own Daisy Pool Cover is easy. We include a set of easy to follow instructions. However if you would prefer to have your pool cover installed, get in touch with your local pool retailer
For more information and conditions, visit our Resource Centre and see the pool cover warranty form
Without proper care ANY pool cover can be ruined in less than HALF of its predicted life span. 95% of all warranty claims are not caused by product failure, but by owner misuse such as: leaving a cover rolled up out in the direct sunlight while off the pool; and having excess chlorine in the pool – either a little too high over a prolonged period or a lot too high over a very short period. Owner misuse such as these may VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
Because your Daisy can last for so many years, register your warranty online at Daisy. We’ll keep all your details safe for you so you don’t have to!
Two easy steps:
1. Scan your purchase receipt. Ensure the date of purchase is clearly visible.
2. Go to our website, and click on Warranty Registration. Fill in the details and send!
You can staple your purchase receipt to your Daisy Care and Warranty Information brochure for your own records. Register online now.