These pool covers are installed over your pool so that any debris that collects blows off or is easily swept away.
This type of pool cover works well in conjunction with an UltraDomeTM bubble cover to use during the off-season winter months.
With exception for solar heating and insulation properties, these WinterKleen pool covers deliver on all of the ‘Daisy Saves’ benefits.
How to measure for your Daisy pool cover
- Measuring your pool is simply a matter of measuring the maximum water level width (W) and length (L) of the main body of water. See illustrations below
- Using a tape measure, measure the length (L) and width (W) of your pool
- Multiply the L x W to give the square metre figure which you’ll need to calculate the costs of your Daisy pool cover
- Daisy will include extra material to allow for upturn and shrinkage, so the exact water level measurements are all that are required
- If your pool has steps, measure the step area separately (see below)
- If you have a uniquely shaped pool, treat it as rectangular (see below)
- We provide all pool covers slightly ‘oversized’ to allow for trimming onsite, using your pool as a template.
Visit our resource centre to download our easy to use installation sheets.
Our experienced network of Distributors and Installers use a Two Point Plotting Method for measuring irregular curve shaped pools. A WinterKleen Mesh Pool Cover is most commonly fitted to uniquely shaped pools as it is manufactured to fit over your pool perfectly – not just trimmed to shape on site.
8 year Pro-rata Warranty.
Daisy Pool Covers offer a 8 year, pro-rata warranty on its WinterKleen Mesh Cover Range.
In the unlikely circumstance that you do need to make a warranty claim, we’re here to help you.
For peace of mind, our 8 year pro-rata warranty covers the purchaser for defective material or workmanship on a pro-rata basis:
- We will repair or replace the product upon inspection or photo image*.
Please click here for further warranty information.
*Daisy reserves the right to refuse repeat claims of the same damage.
Daisy distributes pool covers and rollers nationwide from both the east and west coast of Australia. Once your order has been received, it will be dispatched within 48 hours.
With delivery schedules between two to five working days, you could be enjoying your new Daisy pool cover or roller in less than a week!*
*48 hours dispatch applies to standard domestic covers and rollers, not Commercial products, Under Bench Rollers or Below Ground Boxes. Peak period delay may occur.
We are more than happy to provide a refund should the goods you purchased be:
- Faulty or unsafe
- Do not match the sample or description
- Do not do what we said it would
- Do not do what you asked for
Our Returns Policy includes the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law and provides you with additional benefits in addition to those rights, because your satisfaction is important to us.
What If I got the pool size wrong? If your goods remain boxed and unopened you may return them within 30 days from your original purchase date for a refund.
Please click here for further information on our returns policy.