DP Daisy Power Series an easy to use option
Power or Solar?
Standard power rollers are available with a battery operated electric pool cover roller and an AC charger, two remotes and mounted control buttons on the end frame. For a more environmentally friendly option, they are also available with a solar panel. Re-charging your power roller using the sun means your pool cover roller is always ready to go.
Retrofit to your existing Daisy roller!
The Daisy Power can be retrofitted to most existing Daisy rollers, allowing you to upgrade your existing pool cover roller at any time.
Daisy Power Roller models available:
- ST – standard height
- SQ – squat profile
- Wall mount
- Retro kit for existing rollers
- Solar panel kit.
Download our Daisy Power Roller Brochure or click here to check out our Daisy Roller video. Visit our Resource Centre and FAQs for further information.
How to measure for your Daisy pool cover
- Measuring your pool is simply a matter of measuring the maximum water level width (W) and length (L) of the main body of water. See illustrations below
- Using a tape measure, measure the length (L) and width (W) of your pool
- Multiply the L x W to give the square metre figure which you’ll need to calculate the costs of your Daisy pool cover
- Daisy will include extra material to allow for upturn and shrinkage, so the exact water level measurements are all that are required
- If your pool has steps, measure the step area separately (see below)
- If you have a uniquely shaped pool, treat it as rectangular (see below)
Visit our resource centre to download our easy to use installation sheets.
Our experienced network of Distributors and Installers use a Two Point Plotting Method for measuring irregular curved shape pools. A WinterKleen Pool Cover is most commonly fitted to uniquely shaped pools as it is manufactured to fit your pool perfectly – not just trimmed to shape on site.
10 year Pro-rata Warranty.
Daisy Pool Covers offer a 10 year, pro-rata warranty on its 5 Star Roller Range.
In the unlikely circumstance that you do need to make a warranty claim, we’re here to help you.
For peace of mind, our 10 year pro-rata warranty covers the purchaser for defective material or workmanship on a pro-rata basis:
- We will repair or replace the product upon inspection or photo image*.
Further warranty information
*Daisy reserves the right to refuse repeat claims of the same damage.
Daisy distributes pool covers and rollers nationwide from both the east and west coast of Australia. Once your order has been received, it will be dispatched within 48 hours.
With delivery schedules between two to five working days, you could be enjoying your new Daisy pool cover or roller in less than a week!*
*48 hours dispatch applies to standard domestic covers and rollers, not Commercial products, Under Bench Rollers or Below Ground Boxes. Peak period delay may occur.
We are more than happy to provide a refund should the goods you purchased be:
- Faulty or unsafe
- Do not match the sample or description
- Do not do what we said it would
- Do not do what you asked for
Our Returns Policy includes the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law and provides you with additional benefits in addition to those rights, because your satisfaction is important to us.
What If I got the pool size wrong? If your goods remain boxed and unopened you may return them within 30 days from your original purchase date for a refund.
Please click here for further information on our returns policy.