Why this non-heating technology is better:
Total sun block out
Due to latest Titanium advances the 525TC pool cover is made of a completely opaque material which acts as a total block-out of the sun. It utilises a unique reflective property in the top (flat) side of the pool cover bubble and reflects about 34% of heat and light but transmits virtually zero sunlight.
Evaporation and cooling control
This new non-heating material minimises evaporation, which will result in significant evaporation savings and allows better external heating control over the pool temperature.
Modern colour looking better (and cooler) for longer
Premium quality and fade resistant properties with the latest appearance to keep your pool cooler while using your pool cover during the summer months, making it the ideal choice for hot climates and indoor pools, or for Aussies wanting to keep their pool cooler, for longer.
As with all Daisy pool covers, the 525TC features Daisy’s trademarked UltraDome™ technology to outperform all others in terms of durability and insulation. This technology helps keep your pool cleaner while also reducing chemical cost.
How to measure for your Daisy pool cover
- Measuring your pool is simply a matter of measuring the maximum water level width (W) and length (L) of the main body of water. See illustrations below
- Using a tape measure, measure the length (L) and width (W) of your pool
- Multiply the L x W to give the square metre figure which you’ll need to calculate the costs of your Daisy pool cover
- Daisy will include extra material to allow for upturn and shrinkage, so the exact water level measurements are all that are required
- If your pool has steps, measure the step area separately (see below)
- If you have a uniquely shaped pool, treat it as rectangular (see below)
- We provide all pool covers slightly ‘oversized’ to allow for trimming onsite, using your pool as a template.
Visit our resource centre to download our easy to use installation sheets.
Our experienced network of Distributors and Installers can measure your pool for you or, if it is a fibreglass (pre-fabricated) pool and you know the make and model, we have a range of sizes here.
10 year Pro-rata Warranty.
Daisy Pool Covers offer a 10 year, pro-rata warranty on the 525 Solar Pool Cover Range.
In the unlikely circumstance that you do need to make a warranty claim, we’re here to help you.
For peace of mind, our 10 year pro-rata warranty covers the purchaser for defective material or workmanship on a pro-rata basis:
- We will repair or replace the product upon inspection or photo image*.
Please click here for further warranty information.
*Daisy reserves the right to refuse repeat claims of the same damage.
Daisy distributes pool covers and rollers nationwide from both the east and west coast of Australia. Once your order has been received, it will be dispatched within 48 hours.
With delivery schedules between two to five working days, you could be enjoying your new Daisy pool cover or roller in less than a week!*
*48 hours dispatch applies to standard domestic covers and rollers, not Commercial products, Under Bench Rollers or Below Ground Boxes. Peak period delay may occur.
We are more than happy to provide a refund should the goods you purchased be:
- Faulty or unsafe
- Do not match the sample or description
- Do not do what we said it would
- Do not do what you asked for
Our Returns Policy includes the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law and provides you with additional benefits in addition to those rights, because your satisfaction is important to us.
What If I got the pool size wrong? If your goods remain boxed and unopened you may return them within 30 days from your original purchase date for a refund.
Please click here for further information on our returns policy.