The Daisy Dab Challenge – Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
THE TEAM AT DAISY WANTS EVERY PARTICIPANT TO BE SAFE. PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE WHEN YOU’RE CREATING YOUR DAISY DAB!
- All information detailing how to enter this challenge forms part of these Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions of this challenge are governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia.
- The Daisy Dab Challenge (“the Challenge”) is being run by Mount Cotton Pty Ltd trading as Daisy Pool Covers & Rollers (“Daisy”).
- The Challenge commences at 8am Australian Western Standard Time (AWST) on 1st November 2017. The challenge will run over 3.5 (three and a half) months – November 2017, December 2017, January 2018 and February 2018.
- The closing time for entering and voting in the Challenge is 11.59pm AWST on 14th February 2018.
- Entry to the Challenge is limited to Australian residents Australia-wide.
- Staff employed by Daisy and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the Challenge.
- Participants must have a Facebook and/or Instagram account.
- By entering the Challenge the participant agrees that they are over the age of 15 years, or if under the age of 15 years, have their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to enter the Challenge.
- Entry to the Challenge is free. Participants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the Challenge, which may include costs associated with accessing the internet.
- Each participant can submit any number of photos or videos to participate.
- Entries must be loaded to The Daisy Dab Challenge page on the website or Facebook to be considered for the monthly or grand prize/s.
- Participants must not inaccurately vote on photos or videos or encourage users to inaccurately vote on photos or videos.
- All photos or videos submitted will be taken as the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic challenge. It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that any photos or videos they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Participants must warrant that the photograph or video they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright on all photos and videos submitted for this challenge remains with the respective participants. However, in consideration of their providing the Challenge, each participant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to Daisy to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites, their Facebook page, their Instagram page and/or in any promotional material connected to this challenge.
- Participants who wish to see their photos or videos on the Daisy Pool Covers Facebook page must, if they haven’t already, like the Daisy Pool Covers Facebook page. Those who do not wish to join Facebook can still participate via the website or Instagram and vice versa.
- For any photos or videos entered in the Challenge, 10 pictures with the most number of votes will be shortlisted and submitted to the Daisy Pool Covers & Rollers Marketing Department (hence forth referred to as Judging Panel) for reward selection. The entries selected for a prize will be what is judged based on the following ‘winning criteria’ being the most original and creative (50% weighting); and be that of a high quality and visually appealing (50% weighting).
- Entries may only be submitted by a single registered Facebook and/or Instagram user; group submissions are not permissible ie; only one of the participants featured in the photo or video can enter for that respective photo or video.
- Prizes will be announced on Daisy Pool Covers Facebook page and Daisy Website Promotion Page TheDaisyDab.com.au on:
|END DATE (at 11:59 pm AWST)||WINNER NOTIFIED|
|Monthly Challenge 1*||1 November, 2017||30 November, 2017||2 December, 2017|
|Monthly Challenge 2*||1 December, 2017||31 December, 2017||6 January, 2018|
|Monthly Challenge 3*||1 January, 2018||14th February, 2018||17 February, 2018|
*Each Monthly challenge begins when Daisy announces on Facebook and Instagram. Monthly winners will be shortlisted to ten (10) based on the most number of votes with the winner judged based on the winning criteria detailed in point 17.
- There are three (4) winners in total:
- Timeframe 1 (November 2017): 1 x Parrot Drone 2.0 Elite Edition + $200 inclusive of GST worth of pool maintenance and/ or supplies with the most likes and as selected by the Judging Panel.
- Timeframe 2 (December 2017): 1 x Parrot Drone 2.0 Elite Edition + $200 inclusive of GST worth of pool maintenance and/ or supplies with the most likes and as selected by the Judging Panel.
- Timeframe 3 (January/February 2018): 1 x Parrot Drone 2.0 Elite Edition + $200 inclusive of GST worth of pool maintenance and/ or supplies with the most likes and as selected by the Judging Panel.
- Timeframe 4 (November 2018 – February 2018): 1 x new iPhone 8 or Samsung Galaxy S8 with the most votes and as verified by the Judging Panel.
- In the event of a tie, whereby multiple Submissions received the highest number of votes, the winner will be determined by the Judging Panel. Decisions of the judges are final and binding.
- Recipients will be asked to provide their name, email, and contact phone number. All information gathered is used to verify the winners’ eligibility and will remain private with Mount Cotton Pty Ltd (trading as Daisy Pool Covers & Rollers).
- If a prize winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within five (5) working days, the reward or reward notification will be invalid. When that happens, the potential winner forfeits all rights to any reward. All decisions of Mount Cotton Pty Ltd (trading as Daisy Pool Covers & Rollers) are final and binding in all respects.
- If a prize winner who has been contacted and been made aware of their prize winning, and has agreed to collect the prize or for which collection is the only method for receiving the prize, does not collect the prize within five (5) working days of this contact, a re-selection will be conducted within seven (7) working days of the original announcement date, using the same method.
- Prizes may be claimed in person by the prize winner or parent/ legal guardian at their local participating Daisy Expert by presenting their ID (such as photographic ID, birth certificate or current passport) and the respective prize winner notification email; or may be mailed/couriered once their ID has been verified. Daisy Expert addresses are found using the Find a Retailer search function on the Daisy Pool Covers & Rollers website www.daisypoolcovers.com.au.
- Prize winners agree to have their photo taken at the time mutually agreed to for Daisy’s promotional purposes.
- The prize winner’s name will be published on the Daisy social media pages and website. By entering the Challenge, participants grant Daisy permission to use their first name and suburb on its website and social media pages.
- The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with collecting and using the prize.
- All rewards are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the Challenge itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Daisy and accordingly Daisy may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Daisy as a result thereof.
- Daisy reserves the right to disqualify the prize winner after announcement due to ineligibility of the recipient.
- Daisy reserves the right to change any terms of the Challenge without prior notice, and to substitute any reward with one of a similar value.
- Daisy’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Daisy is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this challenge.
- Daisy accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the Challenge or the prize, either during or after the Challenge.
- By taking part in this challenge, you understand and accept without condition that Daisy may elect to use your personal information contained herein for internal marketing purposes in a manner it deems fit, whilst according your privacy or confidentiality with the highest priority.
- The challenge is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.