THE PERFECT FIT
Custom made for your pool
Ready to go? Firstly we need the measurements of your pool so that we can provide you with a tailored quote. It’s easy! Just follow the steps below or watch our videos.
How to measure for your Daisy pool cover:
- Measuring your pool is simply a matter of measuring the maximum water level width (W) and length (L) of the main body of water. See illustrations below
- Using a tape measure, measure the length (L) and width (W) of your pool
- Multiply the L x W to give the square metre figure which you’ll need to calculate the costs of your Daisy pool cover
- Daisy will include extra material to allow for upturn and shrinkage, so the exact water level measurements are all that are required
- If your pool has steps, measure the step area separately (see below)
- If you have a uniquely shaped pool, treat it as rectangular (see below).
Installation Sheets: Visit our resource centre to download our easy to use installation sheets.
Expert Tip: Our experienced network of Distributors and Installers use a Two Point Plotting Method for measuring irregular curved shape pools. A WinterKleen Pool Cover is most commonly fitted to uniquely shaped pools as it is manufactured to fit your pool perfectly – not just trimmed to shape on site.
Ready to get a quote ? Click here