Can’t find your warranty forms years later?
At Daisy, we stand by our quality product and we mean it! We rarely get a warranty claim but just in case anything goes wrong we’re here to help you.
All Daisy products come with a pro-rata warranty and are dispatched with love from our warehouse with a Warranty Form along with care and maintenance instructions.
Why register your warranty? By registering your warranty and uploading your proof of purchase, we’ll be able to locate your purchase information in a heartbeat and provide you the support you need, pronto!
Don’t risk losing your warranty documents! Because we have such long warranty periods, it may be years later that you may need it or even worse, the shop dockets have faded! Seen those!
By the way, hopefully with our high quality standards, you’ll never have to call us.
We hope you love your Daisy as much as we do!
DID YOU KNOW?
More on Daisy Pool Cover Warranties:
- Our warranties are pro-rata month by month and the length of period differs from product to product.
- Daisy will pay for the amount of time, up to the maximum warranty period, your customer does not achieve the desired results from their pool cover.
- Your customer pays for the period of time during which they used the product.
- Our warranties are not redeemable for cash, only as a discount on a replacement cover purchase.
- Quick summary of our pro-rata warranty coverage:
- S3 Series 3 (200um) UltraDomeTM 3 Years
- S4 Series 4 (300um) UltraDomeTM 4 Years
- S5 Series 5 (400um) UltraDomeTM 5 Years
- S8 Series 8 (500um) UltraDomeTM 8 Years
- ThermoTech 3mm Foam 8 Years
- What if they haven’t registered their warranties with us? Not a problem. The old system of providing your proof of purchase will work. We will not shy away from any quality issues we have. Never have and never will!