- With drought forecasted for South East Queensland (SEQ) and Northern NSW, we can predict that water is going to be scarce again this summer
- With a more inviting swimming season, there will be more people bathing, and more evaporation
- To save water evaporation, put a cover on your pool to warm the water which will allow you to start swimming sooner
- The average backyard pool will lose over its entire volume of water in evaporation over summer…
- Why not keep your pool covered with a Daisy, it’ll stop 97% of evaporation.
For more info on saving evaporation, check out our website: www.daisypoolcovers.com.au