Over the years, Daisy has covered a lot of pools, refining our processes to make it easier to order, install and use. We’ve also added services, products and finishes providing greater flexibility, and to go the extra mile in quality and service.
Some of the extras services we can provide are:
The special fit for special shapes & sizes – custom covers cut to any size, shape, water line or upturn.
Like a lot of things, it starts with preparation.
- Once we know the pool measurements and type, a 3D point capturing device is used to plot for fibreglass pools or a 2-point measuring system to triangulate a pool for greater accuracy.
- The plan is then emailed for approval
- Once approved, all measurements re-plotted and pre-cut using a robotic pre-cut machine. The cover is now ready.
- Easier installation (even with limited access to the pool)
- Better fit to the pool.
Edge bind with a PVC coloured edges to one, two, three sides or all around.
- Looks more aesthetically pleasing
- Protects any edges that get extra wear
- Stops tearing if there’s a cut e.g. for a hand rail.
Edge bind with a black woven edge.
- Easier to handle
- Looks better
Wind skirt with a black woven edge – with a lead core rope encased to pull the edge of the pool cover just under water.
- Stops the wind lifting the cover (especially for multiple covers on one pool or covers that don’t cover the whole pool)
- Holds the cover in place if there’s an infinity or overflow edge (the wind skirting sits below the waterline with the water flowing through the woven webbing)
We can also:
- Build in pull cords to fold over sections
- Attach over covers
- Add hinge foam for step areas
- Reinforce or sew extra material as wear strips.
- Install floats
- Build in pockets with harnesses and commercial haul cords.
Quality and Service
Daisy uses only the very best Teflon thread to protect against failures. All sewing generally outlasts our pool covers!
Want to hear more? Feel free to ask us!