What a launch!
Recently released, the new Daisy Under Bench Roller has been selling fast … in the middle of winter!
Set to be this summer’s hottest seller!
With summer just around the corner, it’s a perfect time to focus on a high selling and on trend product to max your sales. To help you sell more, here are some answers we have put together to some FAQs.
- Custom made: We custom make every Under Bench Roller to suit the pool. That’s right, order the UBR to the right pool measurements and we custom build the unit to suit.
- Two easy price points: For all 3 colour models, there is a price for a UBR to suit a pool width up to 2.8m and another price for over 2.85m and up to 6.0 meters wide.
- How to price: It’s simple! For example – if you have a 4.0m wide pool, the price is for the large size (up to 6.0m) but Daisy will make the UBR seat 4.5m long with a tube length 4.25m long. We are trying to make it as easy as possible for you to sell and for your customers to get exactly what they need
- C sections: The small size (up to 2.8m pool) has 1 centre C section while the large size has 2 centre C sections
- Height and weight: The UBR has a standard seating height 510mm and is 505mm wide
- The hand wheel can be mounted on either size
- It can be installed up to 1 meter away from the pool
- There are three colour combinations of leg and bench:
- Clear Anodised seat bench with powder coated anodic colour frames and seat end caps
- Light Oak wood look powder coated aluminium seat bench with powder coated black colour frames and seat end caps
- Western Red Cedar wood look powder coated aluminium seat bench with powder coated black colour frames and seat end caps
The winner! The Western Red Cedar has been the most popular since the release to date.
- No Over Cover is needed. The seating planks fully protect the pool cover from the sun
- The UBR is supplied fully drilled ready to assemble in a flat pack. Installation requires bolting the unit together and then to the ground. We supply the masonry drill bit and anchors to bolt it down
- Dispatch is normally within 4 working days, not the normal next working day. If there is a pool cover with the UBR all items will be dispatched together
- Want power – stand by! It’s in the pipeline with the timing tbc
- Retro fit? The UBR is custom made to the pool size and the tube needs to fit correctly between the frames, so unfortunately it can’t be retro fitted
- Demos are available at a cost recovery price. If you are interested contact your Daisy Area Manager
Thanks to those who have already sent through photos after installation. We use these photos and Facebook posts to promote the product and also your business, so please keep sending photos through or tag us @Daisy Pool Covers on your Facebook posts.