AWARD WINNING, TRADE MARKED TECHNOLOGY
The world’s most advanced solar pool cover
Daisy’s commercial pool covers are made using the unique and trademarked UltraDomeTM technology. Named the ‘Most Innovative New Product’ by the Swimming Pool and Spa Association of NSW, Daisy is the worlds’ most advanced solar pool cover.
Built to last, Daisy quality pool covers and rollers have the strength and durability required for the harsh climate conditions of Australian public swimming pools.
UltraDomeTM Pool Cover Technology
- Exclusive to Daisy is the globally leading, UltraDomeTM technology
- Highly researched and tested design that completely eliminates weak points in a pool cover producing a tougher pool cover – top and bottom – that lasts longer
- The UltraDomeTM bubble covers are manufactured from commercial grade 525 micron PE (polyethylene) blue bubble material. This material has an R-value (thermal resistance) of 0.067 m2/K, thermal conductivity of 0.080 W/mK and a weight of 460 g/m2
- Tough, flexible and easy-to-handle, they don’t absorb any water to make them heavier
- Its unique harness and haul cord system allows the UltraDomeTM cover to be easily pulled across the water surface by one person
- Daisy’s advanced manufacturing techniques use super toughened polyethylene containing maximum antioxidants, tougheners and UV inhibitors to resist salt, sun and chemicals
- Daisy UltraDomeTM bubble covers are also translucent, allowing maximum transmission of warming solar radiation into the pool water while also efficiently insulating against heat escape
- In an outdoor pool, they can warm the water by up to 8ºC
- The UltraDomeTM bubble profile reduces the drag when taking the cover on and off and helps it stay firmly in place in windy conditions.
Built to last
Why install a Daisy UltraDomeTM Pool Cover
- Daisy UltraDomeTM pool covers can significantly reduce the costs for heating, cleaning, chemicals, maintenance and even water
- Given the temperature of an uncovered pool will fall by as much as 6ºC overnight every night, a Daisy UltraDomeTM pool cover can cut heat loss by up to 75%, reducing total heating bills by 30–40%
- A Daisy pool cover will cut evaporation by 97%, substantially lowering water usage and reducing chemical costs by up to 50%
- Corrosive condensation in indoor pools is virtually eliminated when a Daisy UltraDomeTM pool cover is fitted, reducing overall maintenance costs
- Your pool will also be easier to clean, with less debris and leaves to remove
- Increased water temperatures mean an extended swimming season. You’ll benefit from more paying swimmers who stay longer and spend more on your premises.
ThermoTech™ Foam Pool Covers
Daisy manufactures high quality, closed cell polyethylene foam thermal covers.
Daisy foam covers are made from 4.5mm thick, cross-linked PE closed cell polyethylene foam. This foam consists of 3 layers, and is flame-bonded each side to a UV-stabilised, waterproof, non-toxic and chemical resistant blue woven PE material called Canvacon.
A great advantage of the double-sided blue material casing is that if your Daisy ThermoTech™ foam cover is installed on a symmetrical pool – the cover can be inverted to significantly extend its lifespan.
Daisy ThermoTech™ foam pool covers have a R-value (thermal resistance) of 0.13 m2/K and a weight of 585 g/m2.
Manufactured to last longer
- All pool covers come complete with full edge binding and end reinforcing, a flotation rod, haul cords and our unique single-point attachment harness. Wind Skirts are also available.
- Daisy ThermoTech™ Commercial Pool Covers have up to 5 years pro-rata warranty.