Daisy Pool Covers™ has recently created a Dealer Guide to aid our resellers in selling Daisy products while maintaining the integrity of the Daisy Pool Covers™ brand.
We all have the shared goal of consumer/end user satisfaction and this Dealer Guide sets out the brand guidelines for achieving this. The products supplied by Daisy Pool Covers™ require a level of technical knowledge to ensure the correct product is provided for the consumer’s needs and application.
Over the years, we at Daisy Pool Covers™ have worked hard to be the best in the industry when it comes to quality, service and support so we would like to reinforce that all products supplied by Daisy Pool Covers™ be promoted by Daisy Pool Covers™ resellers in a manner reflecting this.
Our Internet and Online Advertising Policy has been designed to assist resellers in the marketing of the Daisy Pool Covers™ products, and to protect the interest of consumers who purchase or browse online, whilst protecting the brand integrity of Daisy Pool Covers™.
The team at Daisy Pool Covers™ spends so much time and energy after an order is placed, before it is dispatched, to make sure the order is correct. Then, once the goods have been received by the consumer, we help them with technical advice and support of the product throughout its lifespan, into warranty.
The Dealer Guide showcases what Daisy Pool Covers™ is already doing as well as presenting our updated Internet and Online Advertising Policy.
We ask that you please follow our advertising guidelines outlined below that will come into effect 1st July 2019.
- All Daisy Pool Cover products must be promoted in a manner that reflects the reputation and quality of Daisy Pool Covers products and service
- Must not promote multiple brands of the same product
- Must use current, approved Daisy Pool Covers™ imagery
- If advertising a specific product, on its own or part of a package, must list the Daisy Pool Covers™ recommended retail price or no advertised price
- Must include product features
Please refer to this Dealer Guide regularly and uphold the integrity of the Daisy Pool Covers™ brand and product range.
We thank you for your assistance in helping customers have the best possible online purchase experience.
Daisy Summer Payback Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the digital assets of Daisy Pool Covers form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, in this promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Daisy Pool Covers.
- Competition entries are valid when a purchase is made of a domestic Daisy Pool Cover from September 2019 to February 2020 and the customer registers their warranty with Daisy Pool Covers through the competition website www.daisypoolcovers.com.au/payback
- All registrations must occur through Daisypoolcovers.com.au/payback
- No other entry methods are valid for this competition.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18.
- There are five winners. One per month of October, November, December in 2019, and January and February 2020.
- Winners will receive the amount they paid for their Daisy Pool Cover back, up to the value of $1,000.
- Entries are only valid to be drawn in the month that the registration occurred.
- All additional costs incurred will be at the expense of the winner.
- Commercial, trade or direct sales are not eligible.
- The winners will be announced on Daisy Pool Covers’ Facebook Page after the Winners are identified, and will be notified by email.
- Payment of the prize will be arranged directly between the winning people and Daisy Pool Covers.
- It is a condition of entry that all prize winners agree to have their details published for publicity purposes if required. By participating in this competition, participants signify their acceptance of all conditions and the requirement to participate in promotional activity if required.
- On completion of the Campaign, records which contain the competition entries will be kept by Daisy Pool Covers for twelve months.
- Employees of Daisy Pool Covers and their associated agencies and immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
- All participants release from, and indemnify Daisy Pool Covers against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Daisy Pool Covers and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
- Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoters’ decision will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.
- Daisy Pool Covers, ACN 20055862774) and its related entities are collecting your personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this Competition, including for the purpose of identifying and notifying winners and understanding our audiences. Daisy Pool Covers may disclose the entrant’s personal information to their related entities, business partners and external service providers for research and profiling purposes as well as other purposes reasonably related to the entrant’s relationship with them.